I’ve always had a curiosity for what makes people think and act the way they do, including myself. I have a complex family structure with a multitude of parents and siblings, of all varieties (biological, half, and step), and it only gets more confusing. Growing up, many people thought it must be difficult for me, having an evolving and growing family with different personalities and living arrangements. But I’ve always thought of it as a blessing. I’ve been fortunate to learn that we all have a capacity for love and empathy that for ourselves and one another which can bring us into closer alignment with our true selves, our natural state of being.
My journey, like all others, is ongoing and ever evolving. I know that everything in my life has lead me to right now. Even the hardships in my life, no matter how terrifying in the moment, have allowed me to become who I am today. Looking back, I would’ve done them all again because every moment of struggle, every moment I found myself in darkness or under pressure, was a call for me to wake up and become aware of my experience so that I could take a step into the light. Through honest reflection, acceptance, and self-compassion we can let go of our suffering. Then, when we find ourself resisting our things in our experience, we see that it’s only an opportunity for change!
weekly public class schedule.
- Samara Yoga in Davis Square
- Thursdays 7:30PM Restorative Yoga & Meditation
- Tuesdays 7:00AM Mindful Vinyasa
- Borealis Community Yoga in Medford Square
- Wednesdays 12:00PM Yin & Yang Yoga
- Thursdays 9:15AM Gentle Yoga & Meditation
- Sundays 5:30PM Restorative Yoga (check schedule)
and for those who like credentials…
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training from Down Under School of Yoga
- Yin Yoga training with Josh Summers
- Certified Meditation Instructor from University of Holistic Theology
- Level II Reiki Practitioner in the Usui System of Natural Healing